EARLY-MID APRIL TO END OF JUNE
3 on 3 Hockey League Features
3 on 3 Super League is a weekday hockey league, with top caliber competition. Old Time Pond Hockey taken to the next level. The league features:
- Over 10 weeks of fast pace full ice 3 on 3 hockey.
- Our goal is to average 1.5 games a week, this is dependent on the ice times we get from the city. It could be one game a week, occasionally as many as three per week. Please see last years schedules for a sampling. The playoffs schedule is separate and in tournament format.
- 20 games guaranteed in total, including playoffs. Depending on results in the playoff tournament, you could get 1 or 2 extra games. See last years playoff structure.
- Starts early April and runs to mid June.
- Weekday ice, have the weekends for the family (with the exception of playoff tournament).
- Please note the playoffs are in tournament format and will be held on the weekend of June 15, 16, 17 (2018).
- Proven to improve skills and skating.
- Fastest full ice game for skating improvement.
- Players can register online individually .
- Coaches/Parents may register a team. Round up some players and register for a spring of fun.
- DIVISIONS FOR 2017: (by birth year) Novice 2009 & 2010 (combined), Atom 2007 & 2008 (combined). Individual age divisions for 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003. Midget Boys (2002, 2001, 2000), Bantam Female (2003, 2004), Midget Female (2002, 2001, 2000)
- Girls welcome at in all levels.
- Registration includes a keeper jersey, with matching socks, insurance, referees, online standings.
- Two man referee system. Most referees have 4 years experience in our league
- A comprehensive re-tier is done towards the end of April.
- 4 to 6 teams per division.
- Cost is $525 (including GST) as an individual and $5250 (including GST) for a team.
- Teams can register a maximum of 12 players one of which must be a goalie. We encourage a playing roster of 10.
- A spare list will be established from the waiting list to get into the league. All spares must be registered with the league. Spares will pay $20 per game payable to the coach.
Handle the puck and skate as much in ONE game as you would in three regular 5 on 5 games. More shots, more passing, more fun!!
As a point of interest, most of our players have come from the following Hockey Alberta Hockey Associations:
Edmonton Minor Hockey Association, Spruce Grove Minor Hockey Association, Leduc Minor Hockey Association, Sherwood Park Minor Hockey Association, Fort Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Association, St Albert Minor Hockey Association,
Strathcona Minor Hockey Association, Stony Plain Minor Hockey Association, Morinville Minor Hockey Association, Edson Minor Hockey Association.