REFEREES…do you want to ref some great hockey?


Just sign up on our assigning site. Refs in Edmonton and area are familiar with the system (Ramp)

1. Please go to

2. Click on “user application” to the right of the submit button.

3. In the “select an association” menu, please select “CanWest Hockey”

4. Complete the Registration Form and click on submit

5. It takes a day or so for your password to be approved, please be patient.

6. This will give you the opportunity to ref:

a) The AAA Spring Classic

b) The 3 on 3 Superleague

c) Can West Exhibition games.


1) Must have a minimum 2 years experience refereeing minor hockey either in Edmonton or surrounding area,

2) Must be able to provide supervision forms with referral from their local referee in chief,

3) with 2 years minimum experience that you have refereed tier one hockey in the atom and novice divisions.

Thank you for signing up!!!